Established in 2018, the Research Project Management Award recognizes an exceptional research project manager who has made outstanding contributions to the profession of research administration and management through the adoption and implementation of project management excellence within a project, team, department or institution and/or a significant contribution to fostering project management excellence in the field of research administration.
The following criteria shall all be applied when nominees are considered for the Dan Chase Distinguished Service Award:
• Present CARA membership is a requirement. PMI or other professional designation preferred.
The recipient will have:
• enhanced the reputation of project management within the research management and administration fields
• enhanced the standards and professionalism of research project management made a demonstrated contribution to the practice of project management in research national or internationally through publications, education efforts, innovation, implementation of project management principles, or influence of research administration practice
• committed to continuous improvement as shown by engagement in the ongoing study of project management best practices in research administration
• consistently illustrated high standards of project management excellence
• achieved excellence in the profession beyond the scope of his/her primary professional role
• Fill the form
• One (1) letter of support
If you face technical difficulties uploading documents to the form, please send all supporting documents to (email)